Christianity as a religion is nearly dead in Europe, where only 1-3% of the population identifies themselves as Christian. However the Christian religion is being replaced by another more aggressive religion called Islam. What does Europe, America, and the rest of the world need? Do we need more religion, even if it's the Christian religion? Absolutely not! The earth needs the Lordship of Christ, His powerful, compassionate kingly rule over all of life... a paradigm shift from religion into the Kingdom of God. We need the Reclaiming Of Christ's Kingdom all over the world. That is why we named our international spiritual family, "The R.O.C.K.". It reminds us of the centrality and supremacy of Christ, and our only mandate - to advance Christ' s kingdom in every area of life.
- From a secular humanistic people-centered worldview, to a God-centered biblical Kingdom worldview.
- From emphasizing the clergy or priest as the primary minister, to the priesthood of all believers.
- From religious activities in a church building, to practicing faith everywhere.
- From practicing religion in church services, meetings, programs and events, to constantly exchanging the life of Christ to everyone, all the time, anywhere.
- From restricting our spiritual lives, to a certain day and time to "being and doing" church all the time.
- From a religious institution, to a spiritual family that connects deeply with one another.
- From unifying around doctrine and church policy, to unity around the Person of Christ, core values, kingdom vision, and convenant relationships.
- From a transactional leadership model, to a transformational leadership model.
- From an institutional model - organizing based on political power, position and pay, to organic relational servant leadership - everyone submits to Christ in one another.
- From compartmentalizing faith so that it affects only certain areas of life, to integrating Christ's will and ways into every dimension of life - body, soul, spirit, finances, sexuality, relationships, time, work, play, etc.
- From emphasizing church work as the main way to serve God, to advancing Christ's kingdom everywhere, all the time, in all arenas of life. This includes marriage, family, community, friendships, work, media, arts, education, social services, and civil government.
Dr. Timothy and Janet Johns